As you can see, all students had a wonderful week in Vouziers, France. Well, this photo was made in Paris, obviously. If you are looking for a place to write comments on the meeting, this is it. Watch out for articles about everything that happened in Vouziers in the next couple of weeks. See also our page "Continue Reading ››
A few important changes have been made on our blog website this week.
- All pages from the main menu now have featured images, some of them aerial images of the participating school.
- The page "France" now features the full schedule of the meeting. Photos of everything that happened during the week will be added soon.
- The featured post … Continue Reading ››
The first article from Vouziers' local press L'Union:
Students are working on futureThe collège participates in the fourth project. It's an exchange with young people from foreign countries. The students of the 4th grade worked on the theme Future Visions with … Continue Reading ››
The team from the UK is currently made up of 6 girls and 6 boys, all in year 10 at Bodmin College. This means we are all 14 and 15 years old, which is the equivalent of troisième in France, we think? Most of us are studying French, but 2 of us are learning Spanish. Continue Reading ››
Hi, this is our class. In this class we design, program and edit two websites.
- This website, the "Future Visions" Website of the Comenius Project 2013 – 2015.
- The website of our school "Schule an der Mühle" in Bad Bederkesa.